Life, Health and Protection Insurance Standing Committee
The role of the Life, Health and Protection Insurance Standing Committee is to discuss, study and make proposals on the legislative, regulatory and contractual aspects in health, life, savings and pensions.
The Life, Health and Protection Insurance Standing Committee meets regularly to work on current common issues in the area of life, health and protection insurance:
- Life insurance: Solvency 2, Euro-croissance, right to be forgotten, long-term care, etc.
- Health: the place and role of supplementary health insurance in the health system, developments in supplementary social protection for employees, etc.
- Protection/pensions: seeking an appropriate prudential regime, reform of existing regimes to take account of European developments, etc.
These themes are shared between nine committees attached to the Life, Health and Protection Insurance Standing Committee:
- Group Insurance Committee – P. Bonin (AG2R La Mondiale), C. Marey (Mutex)
- Ethics Committee – X. Cognat (BNP Paribas Cardif)
- Distribution Committee - E. Lemercier (GENERALI VIE)
- Legal and Tax Committee – H. Marck (AXA France)
- Medical Committee – Doctor M. Pelegri, M. Reverberi (CNP Assurances)
- Reinsurance Committee – M. Joie (Swiss Re)
- Health Committee – P. François (Swiss Life France), N. Bontemps (Groupama)
- Life, Health and Protection Insurance Statistics Committee – A. Pinsard (Mutavie), S. Bernat (Predica)
- Life Committee – X. Larnaudie-Eiffel (CNP International)
Composition of the Life, Health and Protection Insurance Committee:
- Chair: Jean Malhomme, AXA France Vie
- Vice-Chair: Xavier Larnaudie-Eiffel, CNP International
- Vice-Chair: Pierre François, Swiss Life France