Personal data protection policy
When you browse this website, the French Insurance Federation, as data controller, has to collect and use some of your personal data.
- Purposes of the processing of your data
- Nature of the data collected, or which may be collected
- Legal bases for the processing of your personal data
- Recipients of your personal data
- Retention periods for your personal data
- Your rights over your personal data
1. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The information collected is used to provide you with information when you subscribe to our email alerts, to answer your questions using our contact form, to organise events, to perform statistical analyses and to ensure that the website performs properly.
2. NATURE OF THE DATA COLLECTED, OR WHICH MAY BE COLLECTED
The information which may be collected on this website comprises your personal identification data and your connection data.
3. LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legal bases for the processing of your data collected on our website are:
- Your consent, in particular for the placing of analytical cookies, requesting contact and recording events.
- The pursuit of a legitimate interest for the placing and management of functional cookies to ensure the website performs properly.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information is collected only for use by the French Insurance Federation. Under no circumstances will it be passed to third parties without your agreement unless the law requires us to do so.
5. RETENTION PERIODS FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not retain your personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this document or the period required by the applicable law.
6. YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under current regulations, you have the rights of access to and rectification, erasure and portability of your data.
You can also object to or restrict the processing of your data and lodge a complaint with the French data protection authority, the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés.
You can exercise your rights by sending a specific request, accompanied by a valid proof of identity, to the French Insurance Federation’s Data Protection Officer:
- By post: 26 boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris Cedex, France
- By email: [email protected]
A cookie is a small text, image or software file that is placed and stored on your computer, your smartphone or any other web browser device when you visit a website or view an advertisement. Cookies are used to collect information about your browsing and to direct appropriate services to your terminal (computer, mobile phone or tablet).
The cookies store information for a limited period (it must not be retained for more than 13 months following the first visit). The information includes data about the pages you have visited, the advertisements you have clicked on, the type of browser you use, your IP address and the information you have entered on a website to save you having to enter it again. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
The www.ffa-assurance.fr website uses:
- audience measurement cookies. These cookies make it possible to monitor web users’ activity on the website and thus to improve its performance.
- third-party cookies used to improve the website’s interactivity and enrich its multimedia content (YouTube, etc.).
With regard to third-party cookies, we may include on our website applications from third parties which allow you to share content of our website with other people or to let other people know you have consulted content on our website or your opinion of that content. This includes in particular the "Share” and “Like” buttons for social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.
Those social networks may collect data about your browsing on our website and link them to the personal data they hold.
Please consult those networks’ privacy policies for information about the purposes (including advertising) for which they may use the browsing data they may collect through these third-party buttons. Those policies must, among other things, allow you to exercise your choices for those social networks, including the settings for your user accounts on each network.
When you browse the website, you agree by default to cookies being installed on your browser.
To reject cookies, you can configure the preferences of your browser software as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox:
In the "Tools" menu, select "Options”/click on the "Privacy" icon/find the "Cookies" menu and select your desired options.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 to 10.0:
Go to the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options"/click on the "Privacy" tab/use the cursor to select the desired level.
Go to Settings > advanced > Privacy and Security > Content Settings > Cookies then select your desired options.
Go to Preferences > Privacy then choose your desired configuration.
Go to Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies then choose your desired configuration.