As a real ecosystem bringing together established players and start-ups, Le Hub aims to arouse collaborations, using innovation, as a lever for both insurers and customers.
An innovation space in the service of insurance
Big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, connected objects,… : the insurance sector accompanies the deep changes and current technological challenges of our environment.
These digital-induced disruptions bring new opportunities, including better risk prediction and prevention, new customer services, but also create new risks such as cyber-attacks or identity fraud.
The creation of Le Hub by the French Insurance Federation aims to answer these challenges.
Place of exchanges and meetings, Le Hub is a gateway to the insurance market for visionary young companies. This space also welcomes collaborators and FFA members around the digital news.
Services offered to start-ups
Joining the FFA Hub means benefiting from:
- a unique proximity with insurance players: meetings, pitches, networking with the ecosystem ...
- a connection with the members of the Federation
- mentoring services by experts from the Federation, particularly in insurance law
- temporary accommodation in the FFA building, from a few weeks to a few months.
Start-ups integrating Le Hub will benefit from all these services free of charge.
The 250 m2 of Le Hub are composed of a modular space suitable for conferences, two coworking spaces and a Hub Café.
Join Le Hub
Le Hub selection committee, in charge of evaluating applications, is composed of several representatives of the FFA and its members, as well as outside experts.
The Selection Committee is particularly attentive to :
- the innovative nature of the projects directly linked or related to the insurance sector,
- the presented business model,
- the motivation of the team.
If you wish to joint Le Hub, please contact us.