Economic and Financial Standing Committee
The French Insurance Federation’s Economic and Financial Standing Committee deals with all matters of an economic or financial nature liable to have an impact on the way insurance companies or mutuals operate or on their results or solvency.
The Economic and Financial Standing Committee has four committees dedicated to: investments, real estate, solvency and the accounts of insurance undertakings. It looks at both domestic and European and international issues.
- Accounts Committee - I. Esteves (BNP Paribas Cardif)
- Real Estate Committee - N. Robin (BNP Paribas Cardif)
- investments Committee - J. Vecchierini de Matra (Assurances du Crédit Mutuel)
- Solvency 2 Committee - G. de Montchalin (AXA France), Mireille Aubry (COVEA)
Composition of the Economic and Financial Standing Committee
- Chair: Eric Emoré, HSBC Assurances
- Vice-Chair: Olivier Arlès, MACIF